Saturday, July 6, 2013

Crochet Master

Ok, this is beyond cool.  The Crochet Guild of America is an awesome group and resource for crocheters offering yarn retail discounts, free Crochet! magazine subscription, opportunities to join local chapters, etc.  I've always wanted to be part of a guild, it's just so...medieval.


CGOA offers a program to become a Crochet Master.  You must complete 48 swatches of challenging work demonstrating your ability to understand patterns and your repetoire of expansive technical crochet skills.  There are also written portions of the program.  If your work passes the review board you join the ranks of other Master Crocheters.  There are also special events for the Masters. 

I'm in.  I mean if I missed my calling to become a Pokemon Master then I suppose Crochet Master is a close second.






No comments:

Post a Comment