|Baked. Cheesed. Baked again. Delectable.|
This is the ultimate compilation of my favorite comfort veggies stuffed into mushrooms and topped with delicious cheddar jack cheese. It's brilliant. And you should go make it right now for instant happiness.
Serves 8 1-mushroom portions
Nutrition Facts: Cal-226, Carbs-14, Fat-13, Protein-9, Fiber-1
What you'll need:
2 baking potatoes
2 small heads of broccoli
1 sweet onion
2 jalapeno peppers
14 oz. stuffer mushrooms
2 cups cheddar jack cheese
3 tbsp. butter
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp coriander
1 tbsp minced garlic
salt n' peppa
1. Set oven to 375 degrees.
2. Peel and cut potatoes into bite size pieces, boil until soft.
3. In food processor, finely mince broccoli, peeled onion, and jalapeno (take out seeds for less heat!) and saute in 3tbsp of butter and other spices until soft.
4. Wash mushrooms. Take out stems.
5. Drain your cooked potatoes. Add your veggies and 1 cup of cheese. Mash!
6. Stuff those mushrooms tall and proud of your veggie potato filling.
7. Bake on 375 degrees for 18 minutes. Add last cup of cheese on top, bake for 10 more minutes.
You will probably be left with some extra filling. Congrautlions! It makes an awesome side for dinner the next night. Now go eat! Nom nom nom.
|Your ingredients for the evening.|
|Your finely minced veggies and potatoes.|
|Washed mushrooms just waiting to get stuffed.|
|Oh, those mushrooms got STUFFED. And they liked it.|